Are you curious about working in a high-purpose software solutions company that combines software, machine learning and neuroscience to prevent gambling addiction? Are you passionate about software engineering, software architecture and cloud solutions? Then have a look at this exciting opportunity to develop your skills at Mindway AI, a young and fast-growing company spin-out of Aarhus University.
To continue our growth and improve our products, we are looking for a student developer who will help oil our gears in order to ensure that we continue on a scalable and frictionless journey.
About the role
Currently most of our codebase is Python, so you should expect to code a lot of Python. Your main task will be supporting our full time developers on their day to day work.
Our expectations to you
- Are currently a student in a master or bachelor program with a strong technological basis, e.g., Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, or other relevant fields
- Having good programming skills in Python is a requirement.
- Experience with docker and docker compose is an advantage.
What makes you a great match
We want the best people in our team and we believe that the above traits and experiences are important for becoming successful in the role as a Student Developer and it is the basis upon which we assess candidates. However, we acknowledge that talent takes many forms so we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
What do we offer you
A meaningful job with a high purpose; there are real people behind the data we collect, whose lives can be improved from the insights we provide. Influence, responsibility and partaking in a unique field where software, neuroscience and AI go hand in hand.
- We believe in mentorship, and we will pair you with one of our senior software engineers to help make the onboarding as smooth as possible.
- Salary following qualifications, lunch, social get-togethers and an informal work environment with positive energy.
- A choice of equipment and a workspace centrally located in Aarhus.
- We expect the position to be 10-15 hours of work per week with highly flexible working hours – of course minding the seasonality aspect of being a student.
Your way to Mindway AI
Please note that we are processing applications on a continuous basis, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. We use English for all our internal communication to keep everyone on the same page; please submit your application and resume in English unless otherwise stated above. If you want to know more about the job, feel free to contact Tech Team Lead Jesper Blach Graversen, mail: email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application.
At Mindway AI, we specialise in artificial intelligence software that helps identify and prevent problem gambling. Gambling addiction is a widespread, global challenge and our software solutions, GameScanner and Gamalyze, support gambling operators across the world in detecting patterns and assessing gambling problems among their users – and ultimately prevent them from developing gambling addiction.
Today, we are a team of 11 colleagues engaged in software development, machine learning, mathematical modelling, data analysis, product innovation, sales and marketing. We have received a series of industry awards, most recently the ‘Best implementation of RG tools’ and ‘Corporate Service Supplier of the year’ awards in 2023. Our solutions are operational in many European countries as well as the US. Mindway AI is a part of Better Collective Group.